We are constantly looking for reliable and motivated people who are interested in our products and can contribute to our team. With our headquarters in Ahrensburg - Germany, we are an attractive employer in the proximity to the cosmopolitan city of Hamburg. As we take care of incoming and outgoing goods, sales, marketing, warehouse processes and storage by ourselves, our staffing requirements are very varied.
As a company, that regularly trains young apprentices and interns, we focus on the future and encourage our junior staff wherever possible. Our trainee group always includes a number of individuals, who prepare for various technical and/or commercial and logistical professions.
We are also looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application and match your qualification and your request with our internal needs.
At the moment we are looking for support in our LED team:
Business Developer with Experience
Negotiations with the major German retailers (consumer markets, supermarket chains and consumer electronics retailers) from the lighting, LED lamps and electrical appliances segments, structure and organize sales activities, perform actions and create concepts.
- Acquisition of new key account customers and projects for large commercial enterprises.
- Intensive market and competition monitoring and research for strategic expansion of the business field.
- Developing new sales strategies as well as their successful implementation in the market.
- Performing regular forecasts and reports.
The ideal candidate
For this very interesting and challenging job we are looking for a professional with several years of sales experience in the retail market and acquisition of new customers and who has excellent personal contacts to the major retailers and their decision makers.
- You have a good knowledge in the light / LED lamps and electrical appliances field.
- You have a commercial or technical education.
- You have a very strong and clear organizational and structural approach.
- You have expertise in business development and customer expansion.
- You have a high degree in individual working ethics, corporate thinking, a good amount of creativity as well as assertiveness and negotiation skills.
- You have a persuasive personality with excellent communication skills.
- You are creative with a systematic work style and own a team player mentality.
- You have the potential to qualify for further various tasks.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft office package, speak and write German fluently and have good English knowledge.