• External RAID system for 2x 2.5" SATA I/II/III SSD/HDD
• USB 3.1 (Gen 2) host interface up 10 Gbit/s
• Very fast data transfer under RAID 0 mode. Up to 780 MB/s or more!
• HDD capacity unlimited
• Supported RAID level: RAID 0, 1, SINGLE, LARGE
• Supports SATA III, 6 Gbit/s and UASP
• Silent operation - fanless!
• Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• LED for power, HDD in use, access and error
• Windows 7 or higher, MAC OS X 10.5 or higher
Aluminium enclosure for 2x 2.5" SATA HDDs or SSDs
USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s - Backwards compatible to USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
RAID level: 0, 1, SINGLE, LARGE
HotSwap and Plug & Play
LEDs for power, HDD in use, access and error
The USB port has become a standard for PC hardware and the new USB 3.1 standard brings some improvements, such as a transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbit/s. However, the known USB interfaces type-A and Type-B remain with us still and they will be able to reach the USB 3.1 speed with the proper support. The RAID system includes both a USB Type-C™ and USB Type-A cable for maximum compatability with different devices.
The aluminum grid helps in dissipating the heat generated and so the case keeps the HDDs cool even wihtout the use of a fan. Additionally the LEDs indicate operation, use, access and errors of the installed hard disks.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.