• High-grade aluminium with innovative heatsink design
• Interface to host computer: USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™, up to 10 Gbit/s
• Supports PCIe 3.0 x2 data transfer rates of up to 1000 megabyte per second
• M-Key socket for NVMe SSDs, 22x 30/42/60/80 mm
• Provides an additional patented heatsink and thermal pad inside
• Activation of write protection via switch
• LED for power, access and write protection
• Supports Windows®, macOS®
External Type-C™ enclosure for M.2 SSD
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ up to 10 Gbit/s
Patented heatsink and thermal pad inside
Plug & Play
LED for power, access and write protection
Keep it cool
The patented cooling plate transfers the resulting heat from the SSD to the housing and cools the SSD optimally. This prevents the early reduction of the transfer rate to protect from overheating. With the IB-1817M-C31, data can be sent permanently from A to B at maximum transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s.
Time is valuable
The IB-1817M-C31 is compatible with M.2 cards of 30, 42, 60 and 80 mm length, operating system-independent and suitable for a variety of applications such as high-speed storage, cloning a drive or running a mobile operating system. All this happens with a data transfer rate with up to 1000 Mb per second. Compared to data transfer with a SATA drive, a data volume of 50 gigabytes is now transferred in 50 seconds instead of 1:36 minutes.
Click - Safe
With the IB-1817M-C31, sensitive data on the installed M.2 SSD can be protected from changes by a simple switch. The write protection switch can be moved to the desired position using the supplied mini tool and a small hand movement. Click - safe.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.