• High Quality Aluminium case
• 13x USB 3.0 Type A connectors incl. 1x USB charge port, 5 V / 2.1 A
• 1x USB 3.0 Type B connector
• Transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s
• Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• Incl. 12 V / 5 A power adapter, USB 3.0 cable for connection to PC
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x; MAC OS; Linux
13x USB 3.0 Type A connectors
incl. 1x USB charge port, 5 V / 2.1 A
Plug & Play and Hot Swap
Fast charging port
In order to be able to additionally charge smartphones, tablets and batteries, this hub is equipped with a fast charging port. this port provides 2.1 Amper rather than the normal 0.9 Amper provided by a normal USB 3.0 port.
This device is very user friendly thanks to the use of aluminium which is light and very good in heat dissipation and the additional On/Off button. It provides silent cooling and with it protects the mobile devices and it can be turned off, which makes both the environment and the pocket happy.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Are special drivers required?
No, only the standard USB drivers are required, which are already pre-installed on your system. Please make sure that the USB drivers are up to date.
Is Plug & Play supported?
Yes, Plug & Play is supported.
What is the cable length?
In most cases you will find this information in our data sheet. You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download Center".
Which memory cards are supported?
You can find this information for each product in our datasheet (also for download). You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download".
What is Multi-LUN?
The term Multi-LUN stands for the function of being able to read several memory cards at a time. For example, SD and microSD cards can be read and written to at the same time in a card reader. If the card reader is not Multi-LUN capable, only one memory card can be used at a time. In addition, all other memory cards must be removed from the card reader.
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, use the following steps to change the USB root hub settings to keep it powered on during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.