• Expands your PC with two more USB 3.1 ports
• PCI Express base specification revision 2.0 dual-lane (x2)
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen 2 and xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface, R. 1.1)
• Supports USB data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s
• USB Type-C port supplies maximum +5 V DC / 3 A power output
USB Type-A port supplies maximum +5 V DC / 900 mA power output
USB 3.1 expansion card with 1x Type-C and 1x Type-A USB 3.1 interfaces - up to 10 Gbit/s
Welcoming the Future
Say hello to USB 3.1 Type-C! The new plug is designed to fit in both bottom up and down, so no more frustration. This PCI Card only needs one free PCI Express x4 Revision 2.0 slot and a 15-Pin SATA powersupply to enhance your PC.
Ready, Set, Go!
If you run Windows 8/8.1/10 no driver installation is needed and you are ready to go. Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008R2 are also supported with the provided driver disc. Older operating system will not support USB 3.1 speed. Please note the compatibility list in the datasheet.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.