• Active HDMI® signal converter
• Adapts a Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2a to a HDMI® interface
• Resolution up to 3840x2160@60 Hz, 1080p 3D (120 Hz)
• Supports HDMI® specification 2.0, HDCP 1.4/2.2 and up to 6 Gbit/s per channel
• Supports up to 192 kHz audio frame rate and up to 24 Bit audio sample size
• Up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio formats
• Plug & Play - no software installation
It‘s in the cable
Not every device is able to adapt a Mini DisplayPort™ to an HDMI® signal. No Problem, this task is fulfilled by the Parade PS176 chipset of the IB-AC548, therefore maximum compatibility is guaranteed. Devices that would fit the adapting task are also profiting from this chipset because the computing power intensive signal adapting is done by the active cable.
3 meter possibilities
The way from the laptop/PC to beamer/TV is not always easy and short. With the 3 meter cable you stay flexible and don't have to settle with uncomfortable positions.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.