• Adapts Mini DisplayPort (Input) to VGA (Output)
• Active mode to translate the exact DP signal to VGA Signal
• Support VESA and CEA standards up to UXGA and 1920x1200@60Hz
• Support Mini DP V1.2, VESA DDM standard, HDCP v1.3 and EDID v1.4
• Plug & Play
• Particularly good EMI Protection
The input is received via a Mini-DisplayPort interface. Mostly Macbook Air are using this interface, developed by apple. Every owner of an Apple device will know this interface.
VGA is the most common interface among older screens and projectors. If you travel a lot with a portable device in the business sector you will surely find this adapter necessary.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.