• 4-in-1 mini DockingStation
• USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s with UASP
• Interface: 1x 2.5" HDD/SSD SATA, 1x USB 3.0 SD card reader, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C™, 1x USB 3.0 Type-A
• Power switch for 2.5" HDD/SSD
• LED display for power and access
• Anti-shock protection sleeve
• HDD/SSD up to 9.5 mm height, capacity not limited
• Plug & Play and HotSwap
• Windows, macOS compatible
• 5 V power jack for optional power adapter
Adapter for 1x 2.5" HDD/SSD
USB 3.0 Host interface up to 5 Gbit/s with UASP
1x USB 3.0 Type-C™, 1x USB 3.0 Type-A
1x SD card reader
Plastic enclosure for SSD and Adapter
Together with the protection box (HDD height up to 9.5 mm), the hard disk is well protected against shocks and dust on the road. With the universal USB 3.0 connection you can find a possibility to exchange data almost anywhere.
A surprising adapter
On the other side of the adapter is an SD card slot, a USB Type-C™ and a USB Type-A port. In addition to the hard drive/SSD, peripherals such as USB sticks or the card with holiday photos can be connected.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Working with Android
When combining an ICY BOX DockingStation of the DK-line and the DisplayLink app with an Android smart device, a complete desktop workstation is created including monitor, mouse and keyboard. With this combination, using smartphones and tablets for work becomes an ease. While keyboard and mouse as well as monitor and speakers are already connected to the DockingStation, the smart device is just waiting to be connected to the ICY BOX and to be used as proper replacement for a PC.
Reading and writing emails, creating presentations and surfing the web - all fast and comfortably with handheld smart device, DisplayLink and ICY BOX.
Using an USB OTG cable, the Android device is connected to an ICY BOX DockingStation which in turn is connected to a monitor, mouse and keyboard. One monitor can be hooked with a maximum screen resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The transmission of audio signals is supported as well and thus headphones or speakers can be connected to the docking station directly.
The following requirements need to be met in order to use an Android device as useful workstation:
• Smartphone or tablet with Android Lollipop (version 5.0 and above)
• USB OTG cable
• ICY BOX DockingStation (IB-DK401, IB-DK402, IB-DK2241AC, IB-DK2401AC, IB-DK2651AC)
• DisplayLink Desktop App available in the GooglePlay Store
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.