• USB 3.1 (Gen 2) for highest transfer rates of up to 10 Gbit/s
• Holds up to four 2.5" or 3.5" drives with SATA 6 Gbit/s interface
• Removable trays for easy SSD and HDD installation
• Interface to computer: USB 3.1, Type-C™, UASP, up to 10 Gbit/s
• Supports SINGLE mode – each drive can be accessed separately
• Energy saving by supporting stand-by mode
• Temperature controlled fan for optimal cooling and performance
Holds up to four 2.5" or 3.5" drives
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) for highest transfer rates of up to 10 Gbit/s
Power sync Standby
Easy handling thanks to a trayless HDD Installation
LED indicator for power and HDD activity
Quiet operation through temperature controlled fan
It’s the mix
Apart from the improved design, the advantage of the IB-3740-C31 is that it can support 2.5" and 3.5" drives. This makes the device an ideal candidate for users looking for the maximum amount of direct attached storage space, since traditional spinning disks can accommodate a significantly larger amount of data than the largest solid state drives. If you’re looking to eke out maximum performance, however, you’ll want to use 2.5" SSDs instead.
For the environment
When the host device is not being used or if the data transfer cable is not connected the IB-3740-C31 turns itself into standby mode automatically. In addition, each drive bay has an LED indicator in order to provide information regarding HDD activity (read/write), fan settings and sync status.
Fast data transfer
The connection between host PC and external enclosure is realized by a USB 3.1 Type-C™ port. Thanks to the USB 3.1 (Gen 2) protocol a high data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s can be achieved.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.