• USB 3.1 Type-C™ SINGLE enclosure for 8x 2.5"or 3.5" SATA drives
• USB 3.1 (Gen 2) for highest transfer rates up to 10 Gbit/s
• Holds up to eight 2.5" or 3.5" drives with SATA 6 Gbit/s interface
• Removable trays for easy 2.5" SSD and HDD installation
• Interface to computer: USB 3.1, Type-C™, UASP, up to 10 Gbit/s
• Supports SINGLE – each drive can be accessed separately
• Energy saving by supporting stand-by modus
• Two temperature controlled fans for optimal cooling and performance
SINGLE enclosure for 8x 2.5"or 3.5" SATA drives
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) for highest transfer rates up to 10 Gbit/s
Removable trays for easy 2.5" SSD and HDD installation
Two temperature controlled fans for optimal cooling and performance
Lockable front door
Multifunctional LED indicators
For the environment
When the host device is not being used or if the data transfer cable is not connected the IB-3780-C31 turns itself into standby mode automatically. In addition, each drive bay has an LED indicator in order to provide information regarding HDD activity (read/write), fan settings and sync status.
Outside of the improved design, the advantage of the IB-3780-C31 is that it can support 2.5" and 3.5" drives. This makes the device an ideal candidate for users looking for the maximum amount of direct attached storage space, since traditional spinning disks can accommodate a significantly larger amount of data than the largest solid state drives.
Fast data transfer
The connection between host PC and external enclosure is realized by a USB 3.1 Type-C™ port. Thanks to the USB 3.1 (Gen 2) protocol a high data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s can be achieved.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.