• External enclosure for M.2 SATA or mSATA SSD
• Internal interface SATA III up to 6 Gbit/s
• Host interface USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s
• USB 3.1 cable Type-A (host PC) to Micro-B (enclosure)
• M.2 SATA SSD: B-Key or B+M-Key for 22x30/42/60/80 mm
• mSATA SSD: 30x30/50 mm
• Windows, Linux, Mac compatible
Aluminum enclosure for m.2 SATA and mSATA SSDs
USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s – Backwards compatible to USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
HotSwap and Plug & Play
LED indicator for power and SSD activity
Quiet – Fanless
The connection between host PC and external enclosure is realized by a USB 3.1 cable. Thanks to the USB 3.1 protocol a high data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s can be reached. SATA III provides internally up to 6 Gbit/s.
The dimensions for M.2 SATA SSDs with B-Key or B+M-Key are 22x30/42/60/80 mm. As far as mSATA SSDs are concerned dimensions of 30x30/50 mm are perfectly fitting.
Design in icy blue
The aluminum case shimmering an icy blue gives a cool look and dissipates heat during operation perfectly. Due to the brushed surface the case does not slip out of hand.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.