• External enclosure for 1x M.2 SATA and 1x mSATA SSD
• Internal interface SATA III up to 6 Gbit/s
• Host interface USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s
• Single mode, PC detects both drives at the same time
• USB 3.1 cable Type-A (Host PC) to Micro-B (Enclosure)
• M.2 SATA SSD: B-Key or B+M-Key for 22x30/42/60/80 mm
• mSATA SSD: 30x30/50 mm
• Windows, Linux, Mac compatible
Aluminum enclosure for m.2 SATA and mSATA SSDs
USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s – Backwards compatible to USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
HotSwap and Plug & Play
LED indicator for power and SSD activity
Quiet – Fanless
RAID Level - Single
Shimmering like a kingfisher
The blue shimmering brushed aluminum gives a noticeable appearance. The light metal dissipates the heat of operation perfectly well. Thanks to the roughened surface which looks like sandblasted, the case won't slip out of hand.
Particularly high data throughput
If two SSDs are used at the same time, the host PC recognizes them as two separate drives (JBOD) and they can work in single mode. The connecting cable is a USB 3.1 cable. Due to the USB 3.1 protocol a data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s are attained. Size options for M.2 SATA SSDs with B-Key or B+M-Key are 22x30/42/60/80 mm and for mSATA SSDs are 30x30/50 mm.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.