• BOD - the PC detects two independent drives
• Bootable HDD cloning without PC (Stand alone)
• Support both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD
• USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s
• Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS >9.1
• USB 3.0: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X >10.8
• Hot Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• LEDs for power, HDD access, clone progress
Plastic enclosure for 2x 2.5" (6.35 cm) and 3.5" (8.9 cm) SATA HDDs and SSDs
USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s - Backwards compatible to USB 2.0/1.1
Boot HDD cloning without PC (stand alone)
HotSwap and Plug & Play
LED indicator for power and HDD activity
Bootable Disk Clone standalone
Basically, this statement only means that you can remove the host USB 3.0 cables before starting the cloning process. The disks are then cloned with no PC connection. The power cord should of course still remain connected.
Like on Christmas
Six colored LEDs Clarify the user at any time about the status of the cloning operation. When not cloning, you can reach the fast USB 3.0 standards transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit / s. The hard drives are detected and displayed independently.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.