• JBOD - the PC detects 4 independent drives
• HDD-cloning function without PC
• Stylish premium aluminium case
• Support both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD
• USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s
• Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• Supports: USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS >9.1 USB 3.0: Windows
XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X >10.8
• Hot Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• LEDs for power, HDD access, clone progress
Aluminium enclosure for 4x 2.5" (6.35 cm) and 3.5" (8.9 cm) SATA HDDs and SSDs
USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s - Backwards compatible to USB 2.0/1.1
Boot HDD cloning without PC (stand alone)
HotSwap and Plug & Play
EasySwap® – Toolless HDD exchange
LED indicator for power and HDD activity
Of course you can use the clone station as a pure HDD Docking, so you can read and write all the hard disks normally. Using the USB 3.0 host this happens at a rate of up to 5 Gbit / s.
Cloning bootable disks without being connecting to a PC, is often called standalone. Thereby, the previously occupied USB 3.0 is during the clone operation free for other devices.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.