To read and print the file, you require the program Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free from the Adobe website
• External RAID system for 2x 2.5" SATA I/II/III SSD/HDD
• USB 3.1 (Gen 2) host interface up 10 Gbit/s
• Very fast data transfer under RAID 0 mode. Up to 780 MB/s or more!
• HDD capacity unlimited
• Supported RAID level: RAID 0, 1, SINGLE, LARGE
• Supports SATA III, 6 Gbit/s and UASP
• Silent operation - fanless!
• Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• LED for power, HDD in use, access and error
• Windows 7 or higher, MAC OS X 10.5 or higher
Aluminium enclosure for 2x 2.5" SATA HDDs or SSDs
USB 3.1 up to 10 Gbit/s - Backwards compatible to USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
RAID level: 0, 1, SINGLE, LARGE
HotSwap and Plug & Play
LEDs for power, HDD in use, access and error
The USB port has become a standard for PC hardware and the new USB 3.1 standard brings some improvements, such as a transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbit/s. However, the known USB interfaces type-A and Type-B remain with us still and they will be able to reach the USB 3.1 speed with the proper support. The RAID system includes both a USB Type-C™ and USB Type-A cable for maximum compatability with different devices.
The aluminum grid helps in dissipating the heat generated and so the case keeps the HDDs cool even wihtout the use of a fan. Additionally the LEDs indicate operation, use, access and errors of the installed hard disks.