• 5x 3.5" SATA or SAS HDD in 3x 5.25" bay
• 2x host connector (dual channel) for each SAS HDD
• Hard disk capacity not limited
• SATA host interface 3.0 Gbit/s
• HDD tray with key lock
• LED for power and HDD access
• Visual LED and audio alarm for fan failure & over-heat
• Access-LED signal from HDD or host selectable
• 80x80 mm cooling fan toolless removable
• Audio alarm mute switch button on the front
• Alarm temperature adjustable (45°C, 55°C, 75°C)
• Plug & play and hot swap
• Support all OS systems
Backplane for 3x 5.25" bay
For 5x 3.5" SATA HDDs
1x 80mm Fan - removable without tools
Keylock prevents accidental and unauthorized access
Cool & silent
The high quality metal dissipate the created heat by passive convection to the environment. The active convection is done using an 80 mm fan which is replacable without the need of using any tool. The big fan swirls sloly which makes it quieter.
Always up to date
Up to five 3.5" SATA/SAS HDDs find a home in this backplane. When SAS HDDs are being used, they could be connected in Dual Channel mode. Optical and Auditory signals alert regarding the HDD and fan state. The temperature alarm signal can be set on three possibilities - 45°, 55° or 75°C.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.